Saturday, October 31, 2009

Off to a fresh start!

Coaching from the standpoint of Commitment, I find myself looking at who I am & who I am being...

I've committed to dropping 2 pants sizes by the 1st of the year... New Years Resolutions upon us, I've committed to taking it on earlier than last year. Last year , I admit wasn't a success, I was human... easy to coach others, this year I'm looking at being my word with my own accountability & Integrity. Check out www.tranquilsoulutions.com for more information this week on Integrity.

I'm taking it on Powerfully this time. Holding myself accountable, as well as taking on an accountability partner. Here it is 8:19 pm on Halloween eve & I've yet to have one Sweet! Yeah me!

I've committed to 10,000 steps / day & thus far I'm at 10202, yeah me! I'm happy to announce that I am proud of me!
Wondering what a bikini might feel like... hummmm, never know.

Namaste, Thank you for following me in my journeys.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment